SCOOP Art Gallery

A few month back I gave two painting to the SCOOP Foundation (Save Children out of poverty, they help build schools, community & education centers in 3rd world countries ) for a charity auction at the Ormond Wine bar in Dublin.
No questions asked, the caused seem just and genuine and I was just happy to help which ever way i could. The even went well and both painting sold well
Soon after this, the SCOOP contacted me for a follow up. The Ormond Wine bar had offered their space for exhibitions and they wanted to know if I'd be interested to exhibit with them on the first mixed show.
The opening is tomorrow -I unfortunately cannot attend but send me a mail if you've any questions, and I should have 8 paintings displayed there.
Go check it out if you're in Dublin.
http://www.thescoopfoundation.com/currentevents.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...